08/01/2013

Something to Talk about

Hello, Here we are.
I'm from Italy, probably my english isn't the best you can read. Who had read what I wrote in my language, think that I know How to write. but, Sure, for me, to write on a blog in another language is an hard challenge.
Howbeit, I think that I can learn a lot about writing in english.

After this short introduction, where I offer my apologies to the reader, I want to talk about the aim of this Blog: If you're reading this word, it will means that you want to know something related to "steampunk".

What does it Means?

For the basic information, I'll send you to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steampunk that is a good point to begin to know what steampunk is.

This blog is born, anyway, for two reason.
First of all, I want to share with you my experience with the steampunk media: Literature but also videogames, comics, art, movies and other. Furthermore, I want to write my story, adventure and tales because, in the very end, I'm a writer. If you're intrested in Role play games, such us dungeons and dragons, I will suggest to you some of my adventures, dungeons and settings.